Sunday, August 30, 2009

Update 8/30

I took the kids to see Chris today after church, and he is looking better than even yesterday.  I can tell his body is recovering slowly.  He stills tires easily, and he needs lots of rest.  However, he is asking about different projects at work, and scores to football/baseball games, so I know he is getting back to my normal Chris.  He told me the nurse had been walking him down the hallway today, and he had a physical therapy session at 4 this afternoon.  Tomorrow he starts early. 
To all of you who have asked if he can have visitors: He can not have visitors other than family at this time.  I am grateful to so many of you who have asked, and will let you know when they change that policy.
 Thanks again to all of you who have offered help.  Please know that I am truly blessed by you who are offerring help, even if I never have a chance to ask you for something specific.  Just knowing that there are people who know of the circumstance, and have offered to help gives me a peace of mind.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

3 comments:

  1. Chris,

    Everyone here at Comco sends their thoughts and prayers ...

    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon,
    Our prayers are with you, Chris, and the kids. I'm glad to hear that he is improving. The blog is a good idea. Anything we can do, we will. Don't hesitate to let us know how. (Don't forget that I work in medical supplies).
    I'm really sorry that this happened. I would be so scared, but praise God, He is with you.
    David, Susan, and the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon and family~~We are praying with you for the healing touch of the Lord to be upon our dear friend Chris. Psalm 91~~Ed and Janie

    ReplyDelete