Friday, September 11, 2009

A Bittersweet Day

Today was a bittersweet day for us as Tyler left this morning with my mom, Nicholas and Courtney heading for San Luis Obispo.  It's still kinda surreal to think that he won't be coming home on Sunday night.  We've prepared him the best we could, now we get to watch him make his way.  It's very quiet in our house, a state this house hasn't seen since it was built.  Chris and I took it easy most of the day, with one quick trip out to run an errand. 
A friend brought the most delicious soup for our dinner, and then we played a little golf and bowling on the Wii.  Chris is content now watching the Giants and Dodgers.
We have two doctors appointments on Monday, so I won't be posting anything else this weekend.  It's been a rough 3 weeks for me, and I'm going to take a little break until we have more information.  Thanks to all of you who continue to send your good wishes.  Until Monday~

2 comments:

  1. I'm praying for ALL of you...including Tyler as he starts college! (Phil. 4:6-7)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That anonymous comment was from Janie, (Tyler's second grade teacher, and proud of it!)

    ReplyDelete