Thursday, September 3, 2009

Update 9/03

Tonight Chris looked really good. I took him a pizza from Rocco's and it was yummy!  He really enjoyed eating REAL food.  We had some great talks and watched the Giants game. 
As it has been for the past week, he is looking better every time I see him.  In fact, I think he's getting a little antsy to get "back to normal". 
Tomorrow I go in for the family training and will see first hand the challenges Chris has, and how to support him while recovering at home.  I know he is looking forward to coming home next Thursday. 
I know that when he gets home, I will be calling on some of you that have offered to help.  I thank you in advance for your support of our family during this time. 

1 comment:

  1. We are thinking of you, Chris and wishing you all the best. Take good care of yourself.

    Eileen at Comco

    ReplyDelete